Featured
Average Cod Kill Death Ratio
Average Cod Kill Death Ratio. Dengan peta game yang sangat. Whereas if you’re 0.75 or.

Kill death ratio, or more commonly referred to as kdr, is a player statistic in online ranks and other ranking. I was interested to get an idea what other people's kill/death ratios are at the moment. The reason that the average kill/death ratio is around 1.0 is.
Kd Ratio Doesnt Really Matter, Mines Only 1.27 Because I Like To Mess Around.
It shows how many enemy (friendly kills do not count) players the player kills. I’ve got 1206 elims and 1.53 e/d in combat record but leaderboard only shows. View our warzone k/d ratio leaderboards to see how you compare.
What's A Good Kill To Death Ratio?
Previous cod games give you a kill/death ratio. Modern warfare's modes comes through a $20 purchase, and that's a bad look. Once you meet the threshold, slide over to the barracks tab in the multiplayer main.
Like Go All Suicide Bomber With Cooked Grenades.
Please also share your class. I was interested to get an idea what other people's kill/death ratios are at the moment. It’s just what you do when you’re living in service to your kill/death ratio.
Average Players Are Probably Around 1.15, In My Experience.
By that, we mean that this is the most common k/d ratio also known as the mode average. Skizot_bizot 10 years ago #8. This game gives you an elimination/death ratio, which is basically kills + assists.
The Reason That The Average Kill/Death Ratio Is Around 1.0 Is.
The only way to check your deaths in most of call of duty: I myself have a kd of like 1.6 after playing over 2500 games. My it has been as low as 0.456 k/d with 8000 deaths to arround 4000 kills now it's 0.986 k/d with 12000 deaths and 11900 kills #3.
Comments
Post a Comment